The Ghent Workgroup offers a compliancy label program for vendor members who are compliant with the Ghent PDF Output Suite 5.
In order to get the compliancy label a vendor must
- have published instructions for successful output with Ghent PDF Output Suite 5
- have submitted a proof of a successful output of the file Ghent_PDF-Output-Test-V50_ALL_X4.pdf on their system(s).
The following vendors have already proven compliancy of their products with the Ghent PDF Output Suite 5:
- AGFA Apogee Prepress
- DALIM ES and DALIM TWIST
- EFI Fiery XF
- EFI Fiery FS100 Pro, FS150 Pro and FS200 Pro servers
- ESKO Software Platform
- OCE PRISMAsync print server
This compliancy program is open to applications in these areas:
- CTP workflows/RIP
- Digital printing DFE
- Hardcopy Proof
- Soft Proof
- Review tools
- PDF viewer
- Layout applications (import + export)
Interested GWG vendor members can submit their application to one of the co-chairs of the Process Control Subcommitttee.
This compliancy label only confirms that the vendor sent us one sample output with no failures. We cannot control which system nor which settings were used to process the pages.
The vendors are responsible to ensure that new versions of their solutions are also compliant.